Friday, May 27, 2011

✿ 27/05 Teacher's Day ✿


The annual teacher's day . Last year ~ =)

My bus uncle was very funny .
He said Teacher's day = Play shit's day .
PS : Cantonese . L O L ! ! !

All the teachers today were so cute . XDD
Except the TA MA DE , QU SI bitch ! =.=v
Yiiiiii yerrrrr ~ So hak yan zhang !

And Datin Cheam came back celebrate with us .
Honestly ... Since she left , I felt weird .
Everytime recess when I pass her room , I'll miss her . 

Anyway ... Is she nicer than that TA MA DE , QU SI bitch !


Donashi .


Chocolate cake .


Is for teacher who visit our class . 


Drawn by ??????????????  


Handmade by Alicia , Karmun & ... ME !! XD
So pro ~ I made 1/2 . XDDDD


Greeting cards for teacher from members of Computer Club . =)


My 100% pure handmade card , For Puan Yong Guat Baby . 
I love her name , So cute & special ! XD 
I knew her favourite colour is green , That's why the card so GREEN .

Congratulation , THE MOST POPULAR FEMALE TEACHER . 
Every year she get this award .
Always bersaing with Puan Moothy . XD
How are you ? Lollipop teacher . ♥




Her face sooooooooooooo ... XD


Bully kes . XDDDD * Joke ~ *



HAHA ! I suka this ! XDD


Jump ! XD 
No matter how high you jump , In the end ... You still ... 
HAHAHA ! XD


Today never capture , But I have this WAI photo ! ( ̄︶ ̄)V


Exam finally over ,
Holiday finally begun ,
Ouuuuuu Yeahhhhh ~~~ ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╯

See you all after 2 weeks ! =D

Happy birthday to Encik Aziz !
You so hang fook ~ ~( ̄▽ ̄)~

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY !! =D

No comments: